The Open University MBA is a unique distance learning qualification that builds business skills in the workplace, enabling you to critically assess multiple perspectives and apply new understanding in practice as you study. Designed for practising senior and middle‑level managers, it emphasises strategic analysis, interdisciplinary skills, creativity and innovation. Its strong international emphasis and global reputation makes it highly attractive to ambitious executives all over the world.
- Globally endorsed – our triple-accredited status puts us in the top one per cent of business schools in the world
- Exceptional quality – our MBA is ranked as the 6th best online MBA in the world by CEO Magazine and the QS Distance Online MBA Rankings (2016)
- Practical, relevant and career focused – brings theory to life in the context of the real work challenges you face, using your own organisation as a learning resource
- Highly rated by employers – OU graduates are regarded as among the most employable in the UK (ranked 13th by Times Higher Education), and 88 per cent of companies quoted on the FTSE 100 have sponsored employees to study with us
- Flexible – cutting edge technology means you can access your studies anytime, anywhere – on your laptop or mobile device, at home, at work or on the move
- Affordable – with the option to ‘pay as you go’ in monthly instalments through our Open University Student Budget Account
- A great investment, even before you graduate – 82 per cent of our students say that they have experienced a salary increase while still studying the MBA.
The impact of cultural differences is a theme that runs through and unites all the courses, developed by academic staff of wide international experience. During your studies you’ll have access to the knowledge and experience of peers in more than 75 countries – and when you graduate, you automatically become a member of our powerful MBA Alumni and Careers Network (more than 25,000 members in over 100 countries).
More about the Open University MBA:
Ready to register? See how to apply